What’s better than curling up on the couch with a fine glass of wine, a fire crackling away in the hearth, and a good book lying across your lap? Right, pretty much nothing.
But I’m willing to bet you don’t often have the luxury of time permitting that near-perfect evening, so let’s talk about the real world instead.
In the real world, audio books allow us to squeeze in books even despite the rigors of our schedule, and with Audible you get access to a massive catalog of fiction, nonfiction, memoir, history, and all the rest of it.
But to enjoy those books, you need to pay for them. So here’s how to do it.
Step by step instructions to purchase Audible books on Amazon
To really make an Audible buy, you initially need to set up your Audible record by means of the application utilizing a similar email you use for Amazon.
At that point open the Amazon application on your iPhone or Android, or the Amazon site on your Mac or PC, and quest for the book you need.
Snap (or tap) on it to open the item page, at that point select “Get This Book” and afterward “Book recording” from the buy choices, if vital.
Complete your buy as you would with any standard Amazon checkout and the book will currently be prepared to play by means of the Audible application.
Instructions to purchase Audible books in the Audible application
- Open the Audible application on your iPhone or Android.
- Tap on the Shopping Cart symbol in the upper right corner to open the Audible store.
- Tap the amplifying glass to look for a book recording or peruse the classifications.
- Tap on the book recording you need to buy.
- Look down and choose either “Purchase For 1 Credit” or “Purchase For $[Price]” to utilize either your Audible credit or your default installment technique.